슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"I♥DHB"


Hello(:
This post is requested by my beloved bf,
he wants me to spam i♥dhb.
so i'm going to spam it now.

I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB

Okay done :D
I don't think it's enough though.

I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
Okay should be enough now :D
Beloved baby , is these enough ? :P
I'm going to miss you D:
while having the stupid 3 day camp.
Not very happy camp to me D:
Sniffles , ):
Don't get in trouble alright :x
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB
I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB I♥DHB

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo <3
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.