슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""
You're the one being so immature.
Mature people think before they talk.
Do you ?
You should read what you wrote.
And then tell me who is the childish one around.
Sometimes i wish i was childish , being childish at least make someone happy.
If you change your boyfriends like changing clothes.
Tell me how mature could you have been ?
I wish i could let go so fast like you.
I wish i could cry so easily like you.
I wish i can stop thinking about the people around me.
Because the burden is really heavy , why do you think i hide my emoness?
Why do you think i spam emo status in facebook?
You really take it easy huh , making trouble for ppl to clean up.
Say one thing , do another thing .
Hypocritical.
You need to wake up , dream much huh ?
Who do you think you are , thinking everyone loves you.
They might love you as a friend , a friend not a lover.
Get your emotions cleared before speaking about her.
So you're the noble one huh , your side of story is the worse one.
Your story , is you're the queen and everyone is doing you wrong.
So who is the childish one now , crying everywhere you go.
Upsetting everyone's mood just because of you.
Giving people more trouble wherever you go.
Using people whenever a new one comes by.
Dump them and forget everything they did.
Doesn't that sound like someone now?
Yeah you bietch. REFLECT.
Forcing people to say what they is unwilling to , is your favourite thing isn't it.
Nah i think saying one thing and doing another sounds more like you.
Get a life please , stop blaming other people.
What have you gone through ?
A few minor heartbreaking session?
It's just an one-sided thing please.
How hurting could it have been?


I'm sick of looking and wondering how miserable being your friend is.
Because that's the truth , that you don't appreciate them.
Damn.
Mixed up emotions now.
I hate being lock in a girls' school.
I'm afraid what if things happens and everything changes.
.. Sighs , i'm not myself anymore already.
I don't even feel myself , what can i expect.
Forget it , i feel .. tired of all these.
Can't even cry to let off steam.
It's so hard to make myself cry..
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.