슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""

.. I'm really being numbed?
Why doesn't anything made me feel hurt.
Why doesn't i feel anything :|
I don't want to be like a dead person.
I want to feel. Please help me ..
I wanna cry if i want to..
If only people cherish them..
If i would have a chance to even have that ability back.

Sorry guys.
I know i'm influencing you.
I can't helped it , i just.. get moody easily.
I wish i die from my sickness :/
I wish i could cry like before maybe i wouldn't be so depressed.
I WISH I'M NOT ALIVE.

I woke up from sleeping.
I have no idea what is happening.
My eyes are red , i'm giddy and all.
The first thing i thought to myself : What did i do :/
It's surprising i woke up as it's been long since i could do that.
Lack of sleeping i guess ?
Guess that .. i care. I know i care.
Failure. Me.

Anyway..
Thanks guys , i really need that.
Thanks for asking if i'm okay.
Thanks for asking how's my sickness/illness.
I guess every girl always .. liked the wrong guys?
Or maybe it's just me ..
If only i was like what a friend says as.
A girl that doesn't show signs of PMSing.
But i did today didn't i ?
I fail. I'm a failure.
I wanted to hide my feelings.
Maybe everyone will feel better.
And because of something.
I just flunk it , i totally flunk it.
I showed attitude , i showed emoness.
Fck myself , i'm failure :/
I suck.

Fck off.
I wanna be sick again.
Maybe more people would care.
I wish they would , i needed that.

Thanks anyway.

Usually the person who seems the strongest , are the ones that needed a hug the most.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.