슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Junhyungx33"



JunHyung -


Yoseob -

Annyonghaseyo!
Yes i'm currently in love with the guy in the first 3 picture.
His name is Yong JoonHyung , aka Joker.
I know, it's rare for me to like a idol.
But hey, no harm right?
Not the mention how hot he is.
Plus the fact he treats his fans well and is so damn cool.
He's from BEAST , aka B2ST , same to the guy at the last picture.
Yeah he is cute ttm too , hehe.
Yoseob and Junhyung take care of yourself !
Seems like you guys are tired out and injured.
I'll always be supporting you like any other B2UTIES.
Saranghaeyo , Jumyum!
Yeah i got back my results.
Suck, as always i guess?
Maths 97/100 , the best i can do , oh well.
I tried , at least i make a effort to try right?
I'm trying to appeal for a combination that is not inside the ones for next year secondary 3.
I hope i could get in, from my maths score, i think i should be able ba.
I don't know , all i can do now is pray.
I want to see Beast's live , but seems like it's impossible.
Mnet Countdown @SG are too expensive for me i guess. :/
I'll just have to wait for other chances, next year?
Good luck to all students taking O levels.
Don't give up on hope ~ Jiayous !

Tatas ~
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.