슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""

Sorry for everything.
I admit , everything i say i don't care.
Actually i do , i care even more than you.
I just don't know how to express it i guess?
It's all over now isn't it ?
Nothing can bring us back to the way we are.
I just merely can't stand .. people hurting others like this.
I'm sorry for having a past like this too , i just wanna help.
Maybe what i say could change a few out of thousands .
Maybe more people will be hurt less ..
Lesser suicidal cases. Lesser pain.
I wished i'm not the mature one here.
I want to be immature , always hurting other.

Sometimes , i wonder if all i did can really help ppl.
Maybe not , i don't even know why i do all these.
I should just mind my own business.
Sorry for telling you off as if it's all your fault.

I love you.
I really do.
Sorry.. for loving you.
And saying things like i know you.
Because i don't , right ? hahas..
You never come and talk to me anymore.
I don't have the courage to do that to you.
We can never be like before again.
Sorry and goodbye for good.

I'm leaving the place where memories are stored.
I'm not going back so often , i might return sometimes.
I can't stand how much i'm so close to you but ..
I can never be with you , because i'm not what you're finding.

Goodbye.

Goodluck to all people taking exams.
I'm gonna fail , i can't be bothered now..
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.