슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""



Woot , yeah i still love BEAST.
Tomorrow is last day of school.
Sighs , say goodbye to 2/4 soon.
But you'll always stay in my mind :)
Bid goodbye to T. too , she's leaving next year.
Goodluck to you at wherever you're going!

Yeah say goodbye to the current school.
Holding school sucks to the max man , D:
I got lost with phyllis today ,(lol)
Sadly , i think i am bad with new stuffs :/
Hate changing , why can't we stay at the current school.
So much better , at least i dare to enter the toilets.
Whats with the ghostly looking toilet at holding school.
Sighs , i got a bad feeling about this!

Goodbye 2/4 ,
Enjoy your sec 3 with loads of fun.
Let's hope our class outing will be successful.
Good luck for going the classes you want !
Let's stay in contact.


Undercover3GS,
I really hope we can stay together and be friends till the end.
But i can't promise you that i won't change , but let's pray that i don't.
I hope you guys don't too , let's not drift apart i hope.
I'll always remember you guys , i ♥ you!
It's been fun with your guys and all those "bullying-jazel-projects" , haha.
We don't mean it Jazel , we love you ;)
Let's wish we will always be friends!

SARANGHAEYO ,
XUAN - Undercover X.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.