슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""
Sigh I don't know why am I posting but I'm posting.
Class outing is postponed to tomorrow.
Good or bad idea? I have no idea.
Wild wild wet's plans all destroyed -.-
And no biatch, I'm not your dog, so fuck off (kthxbai~)
Raise my hope and kill it, go and die please.
Man I don't want 2011 to come so fast!
Wonder tomorrow class outing will be fun or not.
I'm tired of expecting all the things that will happen.
Because people in this world is so annoying and fucktard.
Wondering why they do this to other people and expect other people not to do this to them.

Oh man. I'm stuck in BEAST's world now, everyday spam their songs and watch their videos or read their tweets on twitter. At least they're so much better than I've imagined, I would never want to know if they're like this in real life or worse. I'm happy to stay this way, knowing that they're trying their best to provide a better music for us B2UTIES.
Singapore should have more places that provide fun rides and doesn't cost much.
Universal studio costs too much, wild wild wet are boring (after awhile), Escape theme park aren't any better.
I guess we're just poor people who can't afford to play? :(

I need more friends that are reliable man.
Or at least friends that can last longer and is a little reliable.
Or just a fricking best friend that listen to me all day long or something.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.