슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""
2011. 
The new year begins.
I don't know if I should be sad/happy.
New year, new start, new courage, new friends.
Memories fading, friends drifting, stress increasing.
Which is better?
For me, I'll rather stay, but in this world there is nobody that can stop the time.
I'll have no choice then, new resolution for the year.

New year resolution?
Healthier body, Better results, More motivations, Make someone proud.

Is that enough for the new year?
I have no idea.
Life have gotten so much less interesting.
People have gotten so different.
And now I feel so different, negatively.
Hopefully 2011 will be my year, and help me up.

Thanks to all the friends I've made in 2011.
All the awesome and funny friends,
I shall not name any since everyone know who they're.
They're most probably why I'm smiling these days too, i guess.
Probably, when they leave me next year, I'll return to my square self.

Happy new year everybody.
Hopefully 2011 will be a better year.
And maybe things will work out for me..
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.