슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"어떻게?"
Yeah i'm updating this often.
Blog is the only thing i can rely on now, just to express my feelings.
I don't care if anyone reads this, i just want to express how i feel.

I thought i saw scars on your hands.
I don't know what to do, I just panic and pretended that i'm okay.
I thought i was being paranoid, but now? I have no idea.
The happiest people are usually the one who need helps the most.
; I'd rather people think I'm okay, them have them knowing I'm not.

These quote make me think otherwise.
You being you, will just be hyper and goof around.
The truth is.. what if you're the one who need helps the most.
Seeing that you care so much for others, but people just.. neglected you.
Now you know why I want to take good care of you?
Because maybe one day you'll understand that someone do care about you.
I hope you're just the innocent and happy girl, instead of the emo girl that i imagined.
The second quote applies to me, who would want to drag people into their burden?
Rather than having people to ask so many questions about are you okay?
I rather them thinking life is so beautiful and friendly.
Then maybe, they could be happier, and live without burdens.
I don't know how i can help you.
Maybe giving gestures can make you feel better.
Maybe.. nagging you will make everything be better.
I don't know. What to do. How to help.

I want friends like you.
Caring, always happy and fun, maybe sticking to your friends.
All those fake friends i had, it's enough.
"Thanks" for ditching me when you don't need me.
"Thanks" for everything you've done.
Maybe things do happen for a reason, maybe they don't. But no matter what, they still happen.
Rather than thinking why they do that, why not move on and find better friends?
I think i found one, thank you for everything you've done to me.
Because of your actions, i realized who are my true friends.

Hope you enjoy your life.
I love you, for appearing and showing care to me.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.