슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"두려워하여."
I changed all the profile and links.
I decided to be unknown instead.
Some people might know me, i hope nobody does.
Because i'm pretty sure, i want my thoughts to be unknown.
Except certain people that i might need to mention.

I saw the scars.
I'm pretty sure my eyes didn't see wrongly.
I look at you, you being yourself, happy and goofing.
What can i help, please tell me someone..
I want to help you, tell me what's wrong.
I guess, Happiest people are the ones that need help the most is true.
I was so confused, that is why i spaced out the whole day.
What can i do to help you?
I noticed it, the scars, I don't care if you do it intentionally or not.
I want to protect you, lessen your burden.
My heart aches to see you like this.
You're my friend, right?
I care for you, please open up to me.
So that maybe i can try to open up to you too.
Midway through the camp, i couldn't stand the thoughts of you cutting.
I snapped the rubber band against my wrist. just to take my mind off this problem.
It helped, i'm disgusted with the ways of doing this to help.
I need to help, i can't stay like this any longer.
I'm afraid, tired, pain of the scars.
I know how it feels to be like this.
I want to make everything feel better..

Please come to me for help.
I want to help, maybe one day you'll open up to me.
I guess i wasn't that trustworthy anyway. 


Sorry for being so off today.
I was.. trying to think of a way to help you.
I love you, my friend.

Maybe one day. I can help you.

A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover.

I'll cares for you like a mom, scold you like a dad, tease and irritates you like a sibling and probably love you more than anyone else. Please allow me to do so, please open up to me.

I love you.
Please don't do this to me, not you.
지금보다 내가 더 너를 사랑할게,
Don't run away from me.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.