슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"참견하지 마."
Why did we argue?
I'm sorry, i really am.
Maybe from now on i should really listen to you.
I will force myself to eat my meals, hold on to the tears when i feel disgusted with myself stuffing myself.

I'm afraid.
What if i have an illness and might be dying?
I rather not let myself know i have any even if i do.
I'm not feeling well, no i'm not..
How good can you feel when these happen to you?
Feel like throwing up often, loss of appetite, sometimes dizzy/light-headed.
Did i mention how much i hate to throw up?
I usually hold on to it until i can't hold on any longer.
I don't know how do i hold on this time, when they happens almost every hour.
I'm tired, depress, sad, lost.
I'm sick. It suck. Like hell.

I give up, i don't want to do anything to help myself.
Doctors will only scare me, hospital are the worse.
My family just thought it's funny to lose my appetite, "can diet ma" they say.
Yeah okay, diet as it is, then mum maybe i'll be the skinny girl you want me to be.
Thanks alot. 
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.