슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"가슴이 미어질 듯한.."
I guess everything we do have a risk.
The higher you build the walls to guard your heart,
the harder you will fall when someone tears them apart.
                                    
The more you let them in, the higher chance you'll get hurt.
Tell me. Which is better?
The world is way too demanding.
Expectations are too high, life are getting too hard.
Overly-perfect, overly-demanding have consequences.
People are gonna die, and maybe one day the society might understand.
More and more people are waiting for help, more and more are dying.
Because of the stupid society, thinking all humans are perfect.

Sorry because i'm not the person you expected me to be.
Sorry that when i say i love you, it's so rare and probably doesn't mean anything to you.
You can say i love you so easily, as if it doesn't even exist.
I mean everything i say, i mean what i say if i really say i love you.

When you say “I love you”,
you are making a promise with someone else’s heart. 

I don't want to hurt anyone when i don't mean the word and break the promise.
I'm sorry that i'm so tired of telling my life stories and loving people.
The people i love tends to leave me when i confess/tell them i love them.
Why? I have no idea, i think my life is just too sad and depressing.
I rather keep everything to myself then explain why i do this/that to myself.
Either way, you won't be able to understand.
Try to put yourself in my shoes, i bet you don't understand still.
We're different life people, different type of living environment, different personality.
You can never understand me until you're in the situation yourself.

Guarding my heart and not letting anyone steal them is the only thing i can do now.
No point, letting people into my world. It'll only worsen their life.
Maybe one day, you'll understand what i'm trying to do, and why.

One day, 괜찮을꺼야..
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.