슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"진짜..미치다!"
Maybe not going for camp isn't such a bad idea.
The program with R[cube] isn't as bad as i thought.

I don't know about bonding.
But maybe, this program can show the faces of people you know.
The people that use you like hotel, whenever they like it,
and the people that really treat you like friends.

There are 3 reasons why people change.
First: they have learned a lot.
Second: They've been hurt too much.
Third: It's just their real faces

Sometimes you wonder why people change.
Maybe you never notice how they were really like or
probably they were not being themselves whenever they're with you.
People change because of a reason, nobody likes to change negatively.
Maybe people needs to reflect on what they do, what they say.
Then maybe one day they'll realized how many people hates them.
Just because of their stupid actions, stupid immature mind.
Don't pretend to be friends with me when you're not.
Once i found out how you are like.
I gave up, you're just another stupid bitch that spits whatever she have in her mind without thinking or consideration of people's feeling.
How good can you be, no matter how neat you're, how pretty you're, how smart you're.
In my eyes, you're just another fcuking bitch.
Don't make me say that in your face.
Your pride isn't any problem of mine, neither do i care about mine.
As long as i can make someone feel less hurt, and more secure.
Why not? Because this is always what i expect but didn't get.
Can't drag people in because of just how messed up I'm.
And how disappointed I'm towards people that i believed in.
Making one happy is better than making one sad/angry.
My problem won't be a burden to you, not to you.
I just want to make you happy, as long as I'm around, I want to make you happy.
No matter how messed up I'm, I won't drag you in.

You're one part of my life which are still pure and innocent.
I can't bear to allow you to see how cruel the world is.
And how messed up my life is or how sad i was when people talks about certain stuff.
Certain stuff. Especially relationship and love.
Sorry for being selfish i guess,
when you find out.. I rather you hate me at then, than now.

미안합니다,
Stop hurting people around you. 
Because at once point of time, your names is no
longer able to have the power to be the reason they smile.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.