슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
""
People around me, i don't know why am i doing this but i'm just gonna do it.
I just want to tell the people around me, all my friends, family and everybody.
Thanks for being there for me, no matter how little it was, it is still meaningful to me.
I might not have open my heart to you, but I'll someday if you allow me to.
I hope that you guys will continue being there for me and maybe,
if i can i'll try to be there for everyone of you.
I'm sorry for all the nonsense I've been saying/doing.
I hope things will be better, we'll be closer.
I love you.

XINLEx3
Honey babe.
I secretly hope you understand how important you're to me.
I can't help you with anything, so i hope you can come to me if you need any person to talk to or just slack around with.
I know sometimes I can be boring, (i totally am !!!)
But thanks for putting up with me and my lame jokes.
I love you!!!!
Remember to smile and go out with me often!!
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.