슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"씨발!"
(edited)
You want to know the truth?
The truth is that i've been hiding the truth and lying to myself.
And no i don't think i can be able to write it out here.
Because, i'm sure people will convinced me to face the truth.
Truth is never been true.
You'll never know who is truthful about whatever is supposed to be.

Everything i did will only make me wonder what are you doing.
Everywhere i go i will only think about how are you doing now.
Maybe sometimes i even thought of what if people use my account and make you go away.
I guess i'm just way too paranoid, and tired probably.
This kind of thing never happens to me, until now..
Like losing my appetite in every meal? 

I think i'm just over-reacting.
Stop all these shyt, stupid mind.
Today is a great day, don't make it worse.
I think my habits are coming back.
Seriously? Last time it was only to boys.
Now i don't even know why, i might have some illness for all i know.
Stupid appetite, stupid stomach, stupid mentality, stupid throat.
Argh, stupid vomiting feeling as if i'm pregnant or something -.-
To hell with you.

--------------------------

I gave up to think that you actually wanted help from me.
I'm gonna just let things be like how they're supposed to be.
All the bad things gonna just stay there, and remains and worsen.
I'm gonna let the good things flow by like wind.
Maybe for once, i won't cry if anything bad happens.
I tried. I hope i did. But i know i didn't. I can't win your argument. 
Forget it, i'm just me, things will never change.
I'll always just be the lonely person.
Sorry to have hope, sorry to pressurize anyone.
I'm gonna just hide all my feelings you know?
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.