슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"새해 복 많이 받으세요,"
Lesser and lesser things to talk about.
More and more people getting sick.
The rain seems to grow heavier each day,
and i heard that it's gonna rain for 7 days straight.
No idea when will it stops.
Yeah and new year is in few days?

Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will break you down, but don't use that as an excuse to hurt someone back.
Sometimes i wonder why do i care for people feelings so much for?
Then i realized that maybe.. i rather make someone happy than hurt.
One more happier person makes the atmosphere more bearable.
Not that it's always true, but it just applies to most of the things.
Hopefully everyone will enjoy having a good chinese new year!
Yeah get more money!!!

To those who left, you taught me not everything last forever. To those who stayed, you made me see you as something worth fighting for. 

I'm thankful to all those who taught me what is life, negatively and positively.
Thanks for those who stayed behind and support me, and thanks to those who leave too.
Thanks for letting me know, who is my true friends, and probably someone i can trust.

Good night everybody.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.