슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"도와주세요 넌..."
Am i supposed to help you?
How can i, if you don't tell me what's wrong.
I want to help, tell me how to.

I'm sorry for being useless.
One day, i'll be able to help. (I hope..)
I'm sorry for not being able to be beside you now.
I hope i can, i'm so sorry...

Tell me you're okay..
I hope you'll be okay tomorrow.
괜찮을꺼야.. Will you?

Thanks for coming to me, it means alot.
(Please tell me what's wrong..)
Please be okay.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.