슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Doyoureallyknowme?"


Don't tell me you understand how i feel.
Because you'll never do, no matter how similar your situation is as mine.

Don't tell me i'm beautiful.
Because one day, i'll not be beautiful anymore.
(i just want you to tell me you'll always stay by me. Me being beautiful or not.)

Don't tell me to trust you.
When you know you'll break the trust along with my heart.

Don't smile at me so lovingly and lead me on.
Because i know you don't love me, never will.
(i hope i'm wrong.)

Don't talk to another person while saying how "she" ignores you.
Because I don't want to know, please go away.

All i ever wanted is someone to love.
But i guess it is also one of the hardest things to obtain in this world.
I'll never trust, love or open my heart anymore.

I'm dead, pathetic, disgusting, cold and selfish.
Don't tell me you love me, i'm dirty.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.