슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Tell me it's okay,"

I wished i knew how to quit you. 
As if you're a addiction that i can never quit.




"Behind the smile is everything you'll never understand."
 Don't take a female's smile for granted, sometimes that's all she can do from crying.


Maybe someone will realize how hard it is for me to make friends.
Especially for my personality, insensitive and secretive about my life.




Do not be fooled by a #Taurus' apparent lack of interest,
 it's not that they don't care, it's that they try to hide their emotions.
I'm one of the people who does not know how to express themselves properly.


Do not get offended if a #Taurus does not trust you, they rarely trust anyone.

I guess i have really bad trust issues.


You can try to understand a #Taurus but you will never truly succeed.

I'm so confusing that i confused myself. (Seriously.)



#Taurus protect their hearts because they fear getting hurt.
Because of my past, i guess?


#Taurus is very protective of those they love and will do anything in their power to protect them.
The only sad thing is i have nobody i can protect. Not when they have someone else much more important than me.



#Taurus female can be insecure about her body is she feels she is being judged.
Unfortunately, no matter how much compliment i get. I still have low self-esteem and feel insecure.

-@TheTaurusInMe.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.