슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"if i were who you want me to be,"


Hey guys long time no see.
It's been so long that i actually forgotten i have a blog. (And busy.)
Times now are extremely different from the past.
I couldn't find anytime for any friends or outing just because i want it.
There's just too many things to do, too little time and energy.
I don't know if i made the right choice, but i hope that i could change someone's life.
It's hard to "change" someone's life when they don't give a damn about you.



For a long time now, i've been alone, probably too afraid to love.
I'm starting to feel super lonely, especially when i am anti-social.
Can't blame me for not having the ability to socialize well with strangers.
I miss the times when there's always somebody, there for you.
I'm sorry for not treasuring you, and all of you.
Recently, i can't help but break down easily, just cry at the smallest things.
I no longer know what to do anymore, don't feel anything.
I wonder. Why can't i find somebody who loves me.
Maybe it's just me, or my personality.

I guess it's pretty sad and depressing, except that my results are great.
The only reason i am happy about my results, are probably maybe my parents could be proud of me.
But sorry mum, i failed you. I don't have much good morals that you have in mind.
I try, so hard, but i just can't control my emotions, my actions.
I'm sorry, for disappointing you.
I love you mum, i love you dad.





The only reason i cried after i received my Bio exam paper, was the thoughts of disappointing the most important people in my life. I'm sorry i can't do better than this. You always wanted me to do well, i need to do this right.








I love you so much.
Please don't be disappointed in me..
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.