슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"if only closed minds came with closed mouths,"

It's a pity that humans are born with a selfish nature.
Ever had a friend that always go to you for help but disappear when you need help?

Isn't it terrifying to know how many true friends you have?
Because those people around you are just using you.
It's so irony how they tell you that you're their bestfriends.
And the next moment they walk to another person and backstab you.


It's hard to trust anyone out there right now.
Because not everybody cares and they're honestly just nosy.
(Probably gathering information to gossip about you.)

Admittedly, everyone would gossip about another once in awhile.
Even though we hate people who do that, we still do that.

So why do we do that?
Because we're just probably afraid to be hurt, so we hurt people who we think are possibly going to hurt us.
I guess it's just how we're born to be.
Such a cruel and insensitive bitches/bastards.
No matter how much we try, we're just as fuckening bitch sometimes.


Anybody hate emotions like me?
Actions are often controlled by feelings/emotions,
people like me probably do things based on their feelings oftenly without thinking.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.