슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"You never know, all those words."

It's hard to face you anymore.
Do you even realize i am not me anymore? 
I am trying so hard to be someone you would be proud of.
In the process, i lost me, myself and i.

You never seem to realize i am only a teenager.
I've tried so hard to be that mature kid you always wanted.
And i lost all my rights to be myself,
I am not me anymore.

I lost my rights to throw tantrum, lost the ability to goof around like a kid.
I don't even feel much anymore, i feel empty and lost.
I just wanted to be better for you, for your husband, for my family.

In return, i hear you calling me a spoilt brat, hear you telling me i am not good enough.
In return, i couldn't accept compliments from other people around me.
In return, i hear voices telling me i am not worth any shit.

I hope you're happy about this.
It's hard to be mature. It's hard to be good enough for you.
I am dying slowly, soon you'll only see a empty shell.
You will never be satisfied with me, i will never be the perfect daughter.
 I just hope you will accept me for who i am, but obviously no.


Your words. Cut me like a sharp knife.
And left me bleeding.
You don't get it don't you? 
Soon i will be on the brink to death.

Those fake smiles are harder to force when i am hurting.
Especially when i had to pretend everything is fine.
When i need to pretend i agree with you, that i am not good enough.

You left me crying silently to sleep at night,
you left me thinking of returning to square one,
you left me knowing i am disappointing you terribly.


I just want to stand up for myself.
For once, just for this time.
And maybe.. maybe you will just understand i am just another teenager that need love.

Maybe i won't be feeling so miserable and tired of living. (Maybe..)

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.