슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"I love you so damn much."

What is wrong with me?

Is it only me that miss everything in the past?
I feel so suffocated right now,
I miss everything we had everything we did together.


3GS, i am sorry, i miss you, will you have me back?
The times we spent together, is worth so much i can't even explain.
Could you please accept me back in your life?
It's hard, when i am so possessive but what can i do?
I don't even deserve you, or you.
  

I've changed so much. Nothing mean much anymore.
I feel like i am feeling time to time.
I feel so fake. So disgusting. I hate myself.




What can i say,
i've become a monster i never wanted to be.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Fake smiles comes naturally, fake friends too.

Remember those days?
Those days you never wanna let go, never want to forget?
It's fading, fading from my memory,
Please stay. In my life.


These days. All i feel is all fake. All i do is all meaningless.
What could i do,
Gradually, I'm gonna turn into a hypocrite, that is proud and fake.
And i can't do shit about it.
I'm sorry to disappoint anyone. (I really am..)

This could be one of my last post being myself.
I don't even know what will come next.
But i love you.

Remember that in your mind, i love you so damn much.
I can't even tell my parents how much i love them.
What kind of shit child i am, fck myself.

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.