슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Looking down is better than looking up,"

(I just have to do my part right?)

Why am i doing this to people around me and to myself?
Why am i making everything tough?
Do i really need to do this to other people?
Why would i even care about what they do to their life?
Am i supposed to care?

 It's gonna happen again.
When i thought it will be worth it, then they will walk away, proving me wrong.
I thought they will understand how i feel. But they don't so.. who will?
I'm stupid enough to really think i deserve this. (It's really stupid of me)

I don't know why i had such high expectations of people around me.
Why can't i just lower all my hopes and expectations so i won't be disappointed again?
Why am i so stubborn and kept on hoping for things to go my way? 


But,
Is it really so hard to do what you're supposed to do?
Is it really so tough to do what you said you'll do?
Is it really so difficult to keep a promise you made to someone?
If it is, why do you even say you'll do it in the first place?
Don't say things you won't do.


I believed you too much.
All those bragging you kept doing is influencing all my thoughts of you.
Do you really think you're such a wonderful and talented person?
Why would you do that? Trying to be so proud and self-centered.

I don't know.
It's tough, when all i want you is to help me.
But you know i thought you would, but your likes are obviously more important ain't they?
Everything will be fine, It happened to me too many times.
Why can't i get someone like them, again?
 I am sorry i am not good enough to be their close friends again.
i miss you deeply and sincerely.


I am sorry.
I am sorry i do things that hurt people.
I am sorry i am so insensitive.
I am sorry i am who i am.
I am sorry for everything i have done.
I am sorry for being so negative of life just because.
I am sorry for having such high expectations of you.
I am sorry you're tolerating my fucking negativity.
I AM FUCKING SORRY. IT'S ALL MY FUCKING FAULT. 

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.