슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Right under the stars,"

These few days i have been observing, and i realized so many things.
It's funny how, those you think who care would only care after they realize you're in need of their care.
While the others who might be not as close, would be willing to give their concern even it didn't do much.
I don't really know how it works anymore.
Shouldn't those who are the closest care more?
I mean look around you, don't you see people suffering while they fake a smile?
Being the closest friends around these people, did they show their care? (no..?)
I guess their friends probably would wanna wait till the right time to show their care?
Is there ever a right time for being a caring person?



Then,
Look around you once more.
Do you notice those who wanted to stay real are always sprouting out "fake" words?
Like how much they work hard or how much they're terrible at one thing when they're actually not that bad? Or how much they say they support you yet they pull you down?
Funny huh?

I always thought that your friends are supposed to support you,
but i guess i am mistaken, because these "friends" are constantly pulling me down.
So i guess it's wrong for me to be ambitious, to look forward and to be better?
Why would you say things like these? Bringing me down, does it make you feel better?
Always thinking you can't is no better than not trying at all.
Shouldn't everyone be aiming high and working hard to reach their goals?
Why am i seeing people aiming low and bringing everyone down to their low standards.
I believe everyone can do it if they try hard enough, but why don't they want to try?
Instead they pull everyone around them down.
 Instead of congratulating those who score well, they were celebrating their failures.
Does it every make sense?


Life works in a confusing way.
Human mind are even more confusing.
We have developed to become such terrible people, haven't we?
It's such a pity, when people don't cherish their life, cherish their time.
And instead they think it's funny to make jokes about their life.
It's not about just having fun in life, or enjoying life.
Isn't the greatest happiness achieved when you accomplished your goals?


Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.