슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Sitting down on a chair, wasting my life away. "



It's been such a long time since i last reflect on all these stuffs.

I recalled the times i enjoyed during GunZ few years back.
I missed all my GunZ friends that took care of me all the time.
I think they know who they are even though they might not be reading this.
I really want to turn the clock back to those moments,
because i took all of that for granted.
And in the end? I lost all of them.


I've been such a bitch to them, but they still cared for me.
I've been such a judgmental piece of shit, but they continued tolerating me.
I wish that i could return to those times and revive all of them.
I should have appreciated all those things i had.

But i didn't, i am such a disappointment.
I didn't appreciated my friends.
I am such a fucking failure.

I really deeply miss all my Zeus friends, Spear friends.
And those who cared and played with me in GunZ.
(and those who believed that i am a girl playing. Hahahaha!)


I am such a disappointment.
I lost my bestfriends, because of my awkwardness and situation.
I wish i have done more, to stop the drifting apart.
Now i feel completely left out from them.
Because of my idiocy..

I just want to say, i miss you all very much.
I wished i have made you all stay, but i guess i am too much of a failure to do that huh?
Hope you all are enjoying your life, and doing the best for yourself.


Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.