슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"So many regrets, so little time."


There's so much happening these days..
I am feeling so emotional and troubled now.
I really don't know how to get rid of all these feelings inside me.


I hate how people get into my heart and mess me up in such a short time.
I hate how they toy with my feelings by acting to please me.
I hate how they leave without explaining and act all different.
I hate how it always repeat and end up all in the same way.
I hate myself for being like this.

With all these feelings bottled inside me, I'm waiting to explode soon.
I don't know how to express all these confusion, emptiness, betrayal, sadness and anger within me.
I am building these walls back up again, after being toyed like this.
I can't handle anymore tricks from any of you.
Fuck you for all theses misleading behaviors. 
Fuck you for making me think I should give it a try.

There's no words to describe all these negative feelings I am bottling up.
I don't know who to confide in, because I know they wouldn't understand.
It's so hard for me to recover from that,
Why do you have to break me down again?
I hope you're pleased to see me breaking down. (It must have been entertaining..)
I hope you're happy to see my heart close up again.
I hope you're glad that I am crying alone during those sleepless night.

I.. I wished i tried harder to pay more attention to him.
Now he is in a dangerous position, I can't help but see my grandfather in him.
The same way he passed on, without me knowing how he is like.
All i know how he is like is from my own parents.
He must have had been a wonderful and considerate man.
I never see him talk much, maybe because i wasn't there much.
I regret saying I don't want to see the whole family during CNY.
I was such a immature kid, such a stupid brat.
I'm sorry.
I wish i could do something more than praying for you.
Please be alright.

Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.