슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Anxiety"
I finally got a call for the SMU interview.

Truthfully I am not sure if I am prepared for it.
I certainty hope I don't screw up this opportunity.
This could be a turning point of my life.

I had to take half day off on Friday for the interview.
I can feel that I am gonna be so nervous.
I hope I don't stutter or trip all over my words.
Hopefully all my CCA records throughout the years is a bonus.
Maybe talking about these experiences could be useful.
I mean since there's nothing much to talk about academics or school.
Almost everybody go through the same process of agony and suffering.

I need all the luck I can get.
Fake it till you make it.
I need to fake the confidence.
Sell myself to the interviewers.

I can do this.
I need to do it well.
Good luck to me.
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.