슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Unwanted"
Is it sad that I realize I can't look for anybody when I need some company?

Hopefully this isn't the case after 4 years of university.
I really hope to meet some amazing people.

I am contemplating on being a brave loner that goes for camp like a loner.
Sigh but i am such a coward.

I guess I am not as independent as I thought I was.
Need to start working on my own image of myself.
Have to stop overestimating my own abilities/values.


Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.