슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"Stuck, and I can't move forward"
I don't think I can survive very well in uni.
It has been 7 weeks of school and I am not doing well at all.
I am honestly not made for this.
Just stuck at where I am not motivated to do anything at all.
Definitely hope I can do better in the working world in the future.

Trapped in this cycle of self-loathing, disappointment, and plain depression
Why can't we be happy with what we have?
Are grades really that important? 
We can't seem to be contented with what we have.
Others don't even have the luxury of having what we have on most days
and yet we are stuck in this vicious cycle of pleasing others.

I just want to be happy
Is that a lot to expect?
Nothing seems to be going the way I envision it to go.
Just let me be a little more carefree as I was before.
And maybe I could feel a little happiness.

How does happiness feels like?
Isn't it sad that I barely remember? 
Everything have gone downhill ever since the A level results.
I guess I can never be good enough for anybody, and most importantly myself. 

Will anybody be proud of me at all?
I doubt so. 


Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.