슈엔, XUAN.
Hey. Everything on the blog is just what shit I face once in a while. Don't mind me, venting my anger and saying things that i couldn't say in real. I can blabber all about me at here or you can just find out for yourself.

"Dreams. We got enough that we can fill the tank And even if we gotta' break the bank; You know we're gonna TURN IT UP,TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP."
EMPTY SPACE.
"I can be tough, I can be strong. But with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a shit; Behind this wall, you just walk through it"
"2016; new year new start"
Fresh new year yet nothing really changes.

Year after year it just feels worse and worse?
I am looking forward to this new year tbh?
Kind of sick of the same old things that have happened throughout the past few years.
(kind of ironic that i dislike change though)

Lonely is the word to describe what I have been experiencing for the past few years.
With more downs than ups in 2015, I finally realize who are the friends that are worth keeping and who are those that are not worth my time.
Although I don't have that many friends that I can rely on now, but I somehow feel much better and less used or manipulated.
I only hope that there are better changes throughout the year of 2016, and discover my chance of finding my own bff that I can 100% trust and rely on.
There are so many moments that I feel myself wanting to spill everything that I've bottled up for the past 5-6years?
Those were the times that I wish I could have someone that I can indulge and spill all my tears and frustrations.

These days I've been resisting my desire to pull down all the walls around my heart and really rely on a stranger.
Those temporary feelings of security and happiness tempts me so much, even though I know they are temporary.
However, that doesn't remove all the desire for that security and attraction I felt 5years ago.
Maybe one day I'll get my own security and happiness?
Until then I would just indulge and pretend everything is fine while someone is holding me.
I pray and hope I wouldn't stoop so low for something temporary..
Those are what keeps me awake at night.
That's what I realized after the first time I felt so safe.
I am not attracted to the person holding me but the feelings he gave me while he hold me. 

It's a little blurry how the whole thing started
I don't even really know what you intended
Thought that you were cute and you could make me jealous
Poured it down, so I poured it down
Goal for the year: make new changes that would make me happier
Recent Posts or Older Posts?
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.